Nfc tags are fantastic

11DanTheMan11

May 15, 2013
Visit site
So which is the best NFC app to use? The one being brought up here is "NFC Task Manager" but there are others that are higher rated in the play store. Any suggestions?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
So which is the best NFC app to use? The one being brought up here is "NFC Task Manager" but there are others that are higher rated in the play store. Any suggestions?

I use what works. Nfc task manager works perfectly, great features,, never an issue so I have no reason to try another.. They get my vote.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

Like zmann said, NFC Task Manager. I have tried most of them, but NFC Task Manager does the most and seems to be the easiest to navigate.

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA using the Android Central App

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Curious, I am an HTC one owner and i was wondering, If i set up a wifi connect NFC tag, would the other users need NFC task launcher as well? Because i know simple things like programming web pages to open and contact info do not require the app

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Curious, I am an HTC one owner and i was wondering, If i set up a wifi connect NFC tag, would the other users need NFC task launcher as well? Because i know simple things like programming web pages to open and contact info do not require the app

No,, as long as they have nfc on it will work. The app is for programming the tags.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

AlgarY

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I think NFC Task Launcher combined with Tasker is the most powerful way to automate almost any task using NFC. Too bad the tasker app is not free, but well worth it IMO.

dellagregg

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Are these things the same as the Samsung Tectiles?
I have a tectile bracelet that I got from the Samsung Rep at the rap Shack I used to work at.

Sent from my gorgeous Galaxy Note II aka CJ.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Are these things the same as the Samsung Tectiles?
I have a tectile bracelet that I got from the Samsung Rep at the rap Shack I used to work at.

Sent from my gorgeous Galaxy Note II aka CJ.

Yeah,, same thing.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.