Chargers for wall

Menthu

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok well we have a car charger thread but what about the wall? Is there a specific one i should get I want to charge at work but don't want to carry the stock one (the one i have at home) everywhere. If i could get one that did the 2 hour charge at work that would be sweet. So any suggestions? I am sorry if this is a repeat question but I am new to this phone.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
There are basically two types of USB chargers. Those designed for Apple devices, and those designed for everything else. If you use an iCharger, the Note will think it's plugged into a computer. A computer's USB port is designed to output only 500 mA, so the Note will charge very slowly.

So you can use any charger that has a USB connector or a micro-USB cord, isn't specified as intended for iDevices, and has an output (e.g., 1000 mA) at least as high as the OEM charger.

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I am using a palm pre charger right now as well as the charger from my last Samsung phone. Using one that puts out at least 1000mah is ok but you can now get 2000mah aftermarket chargers almost every where. I recently purchased one from Big Lots

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums