Happy with the appearence of the Epic Touch 4g?

Madcapjim

May 18, 2011
Visit site
honestly do you think you will really notice that little of a difference in your pocket with .2 inches? so youll give up on what is prob the best phone coming out over .2 inches. that just shocks me. using the tegra 2 instead of the xynos (sp) i can understand, that would be a huge let down on what this phone is supposed to be but .2 inches, i would be shocked if all of a sudden there is going to be .2 inches of phone sticking out of your pocket.

I think if you check the dimensions of the original gs2 and compare with the Sprint version its more than .2 inches. Not just talking screen size but the size of the actual phone.

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Cool....I can put my photography images on it as well for clients for quick perusal.

I just hope the actual phone part of it works better than the latest 3D and Photon offerings.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I actually like the idea of 4.5 inches. Tried the Infuse this week and loved it. I would definitely buy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

bjones521

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
So I live in Michigan and went to a Best Buy in Windsor,Ca so I was able to play with the Galaxy S2 for Bell, Infuse, and the Bold 9900. The Galaxy S2 is a perfect phone!! The infuse is a tablet. Its too wide and too tall! Perfect for typing tho! No way can that phone fit in a front pocket without being noticeable. Seriously considering the 9900 for a few months. smh. My nexus antenna problems are horrid! Can't keep it for much longer.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
So I live in Michigan and went to a Best Buy in Windsor,Ca so I was able to play with the Galaxy S2 for Bell, Infuse, and the Bold 9900. The Galaxy S2 is a perfect phone!! The infuse is a tablet. Its too wide and too tall! Perfect for typing tho! No way can that phone fit in a front pocket without being noticeable. Seriously considering the 9900 for a few months. smh. My nexus antenna problems are horrid! Can't keep it for much longer.

9900 :eek:
That device is a mess so so many loyal BB users are pretty unhappy with RIM.
Battery life Bad , Camera pic quality downgrade & Build quality is same old rim not so good.

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I like the Euro version w/ the home button much better. I'm actually pretty saddened to learn the US version won't have it. The Euro version has a nice sleek look to it, where as the US version just looks like every other Android phone on the market. Complete buzzkill...oh well

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I like the Euro version w/ the home button much better. I'm actually pretty saddened to learn the US version won't have it. The Euro version has a nice sleek look to it, where as the US version just looks like every other Android phone on the market. Complete buzzkill...oh well

That button is stupid, and makes the phone look to much like the iphone. The button was a terrible idea all together. I hope sprint doesnt end up with it. I like the look of this version, plus the rounded edges look much better than the original boxy design.

graffix31

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
if you look at the new promo videa right at the last second or so when they show the phone it does not have the home button. it actually has the four button configuration like every other phone. could potentially be the sprint version in the video.

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
That button is stupid, and makes the phone look to much like the iphone. The button was a terrible idea all together. I hope sprint doesnt end up with it. I like the look of this version, plus the rounded edges look much better than the original boxy design.

I'd rather it look like the iPhone that every single slab Android phone out. It's not distinctive looking w/o the home button.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
It is just a preference guys. I think in the US we are just so use to the four button setup that they just put it on their in that manner. When ICS comes all those buttons will be pointless anyway... I just want the phone to be out and in my hands... SPRINT ROCKS 9/9/2011 (hopefully) :)