Gameloft $0.99 sale,but dont have android device yet. workaround?

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Gameloft is running a $0.99 game sale, but it requires games to be downloaded in next few device. I want to buy many of those right away for my Epic Touch, but don't have an android device right now to download them onto. Is there a way I could avail this sale, but still be able to retain those games for later??

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: Gameloft $0.99 sale,but dont have android device yet. workaro

You might be able to download them to your computer, try seeing if you can do that.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

Where do you see the .99 sale advertised? The only app that I see for .99 is Solitaire 3. To answer your question, Gameloft is one of the few that also sells their apps direct through their website (vs the Market). So you could buy now without a Gmail account and install later.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

Nice find. Their FAQ implies you will have access to download direct from them, but it's not totally clear. I was going to try it, but I'm not a fan of giving sites my phone because they want to text me.

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

I entered my number in their site and didn't receive any text even after two hours. Is there any way to directly buy from them and they email the download link. Don't have an android, so cant even scan their bar code :(

judpma012

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

a lot of compan's allow you to download when you switch to a new phone if you have only used the app a little while. contact them and tell them your problem and see what they say....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress