I am coming from an EVO and totally loving my E4GT. My only frustration is when I am in Browser I have to scroll all the way back to the top of the page to get to my bookmarks and go to a new page. On the EVO I could access via the menu button. This REALLY ANNOYING because you scroll down to read a page then have to go all the way back up.

Am I missing something obvious? or is there a better way?
    09-18-2011 11:47 AM
    I am coming from an EVO and totally loving my E4GT. My only frustration is when I am in Browser I have to scroll all the way back to the top of the page to get to my bookmarks and go to a new page. On the EVO I could access via the menu button. This REALLY ANNOYING because you scroll down to read a page then have to go all the way back up.

Am I missing something obvious? or is there a better way?
    Unfortunately that looks to be the only way at this time. I personally use chromemarks which syncs my chrome bookmarks to my phone & there is an option to launch my bookmarks by long pressing the capacitive search button below. Just another option if you use google chrome & want to use the default browser on your phone
    09-18-2011 11:54 AM
    Click the menu button (anywhere on the page) then the little star-like bookmark button to the right of the URL bar.
    BRIVERS73 likes this.
    09-18-2011 12:00 PM
    Click the menu button (anywhere on the page) then the little star-like bookmark button to the right of the URL bar.
    Nice tip
    09-18-2011 12:24 PM
    wow, hadn't noticed that hitting menu brought up the URL bar and bookmark button - THANKS!
    09-18-2011 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD