I was reading their policy and it appears they take opened items back as long as it's within 14 days. Is this true? Want to take the 29.99 case back
    09-24-2011 11:51 AM
    You're good. Once you have the sale receipt. Open or not. Just make sure the item is in the same condition as when you received it. Also, most importantly - you're still within the expiration date.
    09-24-2011 12:01 PM
    Yes...

I just returned the kickstand cover that I bought on the day I got the phone as I didn't like the silly sharp edges. They put it on the phone and didn't give me the packaging. I returned it to another corporate store and they never asked any questions.
    tkemack likes this.
    09-24-2011 01:47 PM
    Yes...

I just returned the kickstand cover that I bought on the day I got the phone as I didn't like the silly sharp edges. They put it on the phone and didn't give me the packaging. I returned it to another corporate store and they never asked any questions.
    When I bought my phone last week, I also bought one of those cases. They put it on my phone as well and threw the packaging in the trash. I wanted to return mine because I bought one of those of those TPU cases and like it a lot better. I'm gonna try and return my black/kickstand case back to sprint. I have the receipt as well. hopefully everything goes smooth
    09-24-2011 02:16 PM
    I bought my MoPho at Sprint store in Renton, Wa on 7/31 while visiting my brother and his family. I bought my Epic a year ago at a Sprint store in San Diego along with the Galaxy S case.

While at the Sprint store in Renton, I removed the Epic from it's case to see if the MoPho would fit, it did, and asked for a Galaxy S case to purchase. The sales rep noticed my year old Galaxy case was a little tattered. So she removed the tattered case from belt and gave me a new one without charge and without me asking for replacement. Which surprised the hell out me. And sold me a me a new case for my MoPho.

Can't beat service like that.....
    09-24-2011 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD