Have you ever returned an open accessory back to Sprint Store?

nikeairs23

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I was reading their policy and it appears they take opened items back as long as it's within 14 days. Is this true? Want to take the 29.99 case back

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Have you ever returned an open accessory back to Sprint Store

You're good. Once you have the sale receipt. Open or not. Just make sure the item is in the same condition as when you received it. Also, most importantly - you're still within the expiration date.

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Yes...

I just returned the kickstand cover that I bought on the day I got the phone as I didn't like the silly sharp edges. They put it on the phone and didn't give me the packaging. I returned it to another corporate store and they never asked any questions.

Reactions: tkemack

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site

Yes...

I just returned the kickstand cover that I bought on the day I got the phone as I didn't like the silly sharp edges. They put it on the phone and didn't give me the packaging. I returned it to another corporate store and they never asked any questions.

When I bought my phone last week, I also bought one of those cases. They put it on my phone as well and threw the packaging in the trash. I wanted to return mine because I bought one of those of those TPU cases and like it a lot better. I'm gonna try and return my black/kickstand case back to sprint. I have the receipt as well. hopefully everything goes smooth

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site

I bought my MoPho at Sprint store in Renton, Wa on 7/31 while visiting my brother and his family. I bought my Epic a year ago at a Sprint store in San Diego along with the Galaxy S case.

While at the Sprint store in Renton, I removed the Epic from it's case to see if the MoPho would fit, it did, and asked for a Galaxy S case to purchase. The sales rep noticed my year old Galaxy case was a little tattered. So she removed the tattered case from belt and gave me a new one without charge and without me asking for replacement. Which surprised the hell out me. And sold me a me a new case for my MoPho.

Can't beat service like that.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38