Anti.virus apps

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
+ 1 lookout .. Been using it since my first day with the Epic and Android... there are many in the market so you can try them out and see witch one is best for you...

pridee

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I used Norton but after my phone crashed, a rep at sprint said that their tech stated the antivirus programs dont work very well at all. He says that he recommends not to install any.

LegendarySoul

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Anti-Virus? Why Epic Touch needs it? Since it IS cell phone, not computer, I don't understand why it needs to protect the viruses? Doesn't make sense.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Why not? if all it does is scan and keeps your phone secure whether it needs it or not. We search the internet and sometimes download to our phones from the browsers so it help even if its just peace of mind. Does anyone need task killers? i don't use it other than to clear some ram with the TWZ manager but people still use them. Some people swear by it and some don't. Others just like that its there... :) like me

LegendarySoul

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Why not? if all it does is scan and keeps your phone secure whether it needs it or not. We search the internet and sometimes download to our phones from the browsers so it help even if its just peace of mind. Does anyone need task killers? i don't use it other than to clear some ram with the TWZ manager but people still use them. Some people swear by it and some don't. Others just like that its there... :) like me

I don't have that Epic Touch phone. Just looking up before I make a derision. I should look up Samnung or some creators's email and I should ask them if Epic Touch is like a computer with virus or not. Perhaps they laugh at my face if I look like idiot to ask for anti-virus if it exists in Epic Touch. So anyone give me some OFFICIAL emails for questions I should ask??????

:-X

joe.stay

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I use lookout. Better safe then sorry. Don't want some virus sending my info elsewhere. I don't even notice any lag or anything. To me, it doesn't interfere with my use of the phone. It scans on download and it scans once a week for me.