Returns to Bestbuy

masc23#AC

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. I really love this phone but can not deal with the LOS and horrible 3g speeds when I have a signal. I bought the phone on 9/17 at Bestbuy and the receipt notes 30 day returns but the info sheet from Sprint notes the 14 day return window. Any ideas if Bestbuy will take it back as a regular return?

D.P.G.

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have 4 more days left to return BUT today after getting 1 bar at my house on my desk same place it went to full bars and the 3G speed went from a stop and go .45 mbs to 1.7 mbs. I was also never able to watch a u-Tube video without it going for 20 sec. then stop for 10 then go again but today again from the same spot watched the same videos in HQ without interruption. Can't explain it I will see what happens for the next 2 day's no update to the phone that I noticed but Sprint must have done something. I doubt weather conditions would cause this much improvement.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
So should I not sell my Nexus S for the Epic 4G? It looks really sweet. I'm worried about any signal issues though. Thnx.
If someone could tell me this problem could be fixed with a software update I say get it. The more I read though, the more I'm concerned that it is hardware related.

---
I am here: Google Maps
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

masc23#AC

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. I really love this phone but can not deal with the LOS and horrible 3g speeds when I have a signal. I bought the phone on 9/17 at Bestbuy and the receipt notes 30 day returns but the info sheet from Sprint notes the 14 day return window. Any ideas if Bestbuy will take it back as a regular return?

So any ideas if Bestbuy will take it within 30 days?

Nightowl805

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I would plan on 14 days no matter what a salesman says. I was on line chat on the sprint site and they told me if I return it in 3 days I get 100% of my money back. If before 14 days I get everything back but the activation fee (36.00). I would be highly suspicious of anyone saying 30 days.