Great deal: Samsung Desktop Dock & Car Mount for $18

twiktor

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I just grabbed a set for me last night here in Vegas. At first the girl tried to charge me like 17 for each but when I mentioned a bundle she put them both in as one and the deal price triggered in. Kinda funny as noone in the entire store working there had any idea of this

Reactions: Superamoledblue

snowmobilelegend

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I got the $17.51 deal earlier today here in WA. It didn't matter what order they rung them up for me. The salesman did it both ways and it worked. No one in the store knew about the deal. Like everyone else points out, they dont fit perfect, but for less than $20, its a good deal.

AN8Z2.jpg

Last edited:

Sole07

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Ditto for me. Went to an ATT store by me, and the girl there said there was no sales on either docks,after scanning them and looking for info on her computer.She then asked me for my ATT phone number and said i didn't have one. She just looked at me like for real, so I thanked her for her time and left. =(
I've tried two ATT stores near me with no luck. If anybody has a store with an extra set I would be willing to pay a little extra for your help!!

gadgetluva

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Went out to an AT&T store on a whim today and got this deal too. Rep knew exactly what I was talking about. $18 and change, not a bad deal!

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone at all willing to order a second set and ship them to me. I'll cover the shipping and pay through PayPal. ATT stores near me are just ignorant of the deal and actually refuse to ring it up.

AldousSnow

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just bought this deal. The reps and the manager never heard of it...and the looks on their face....priceless!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
LOL! I'm tempted to go down and buy a set just to see the look on the store employees' faces. Maybe I'm weird like that, but to me, it would be worth the price of admission.

nokia2android64

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I walked into my local AT&T store on monday and asked for both. I told the sales girl about the the sale prices and she called her manager over to ring them up. To their surprise I got the great deal! I even got the case with the rechargeable battery for a few extra hours of battery for $5.

dago350

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Definitely worked for me today just now. Associate questioned me and to his surprise after ringing up the 2 items was shocked at the deal himself. I walked out with a sh*t eating grin on my face haha.

stevieq

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up about this deal.

I was able to go to the AT&T store and get the same deal with no problems. Although they were annoyed that I was doing it and tried to sell me a bunch of other stuff.

dev2nsu

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm bout to head to AT&T right now to see if deal is still goin on..... Let you know in a couple of hrs......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AldousSnow

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
:) I bought another set just for the hell of it. But this time I got the battery pack for five dollars more.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

dev2nsu

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
46a09722-1557-76b5.jpg
Yoooo Im back from the AT&T store.... Deal is still on another amazed employee kept asking me ..."how do u know about this how do you know about this?" I said don't worry about it just ring it up lol lol We were both laughing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rlanza1054

Samsung - SPH-D710
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I've been reading this thread and I can't believe the price.

I am a sucker if this the exact same unit as what I purchased from Samsung directly.

It isn't the same boxing as what I got from Samsung, so is it really the same exact car dock as the original Samsung item that you get directly from Samsung at their expensive pricing of $49,

Maybe I can run in and get an extra one.

Rob

PS I'm in NYC, did anyone get this in NYC? Do I need an ATT account?

Last edited:

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
The boxes pictured above are different than the infuse car dock box I bought but they're all official samsung infuse car docks (and desktop docks). My box was blue and green without all the clear plastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa