Google Music Issue- Constantly Loading

sabbottk

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I have the GSII Epic 4g Touch with Sprint. I have had continual problems listening to music through google music. Songs will constantly stop in the middle of the track to re-load or buffer. I don't have this problem when streaming music with pandora or viewing videos on youtube for example. the problem persists even in areas where I have a strong 4G connection.

Has anyone experienced similar problems with google music on their GSII?

thanks!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I have the GSII Epic 4g Touch with Sprint. I have had continual problems listening to music through google music. Songs will constantly stop in the middle of the track to re-load or buffer. I don't have this problem when streaming music with pandora or viewing videos on youtube for example. the problem persists even in areas where I have a strong 4G connection.

Has anyone experienced similar problems with google music on their GSII?

thanks!

No problems at all here. Although I don't have 4G where I live. I know this sounds counter-intuitive, but have you tried it with 4G toggled off?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Maybe try force stop, clear data, then load again. If that doesn't help, do the same but uninstall Gmusic this time then re-install it. I can't imagine why you'd be having buffering and loading problems, unless Sprint is performing tower maintenance in your area that is affecting the way Gmusic transmits data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress