What keyboard do you use?

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
What keyboard do you use? I miss tapping the spacebar twice will produce the period. I dont like swype either so I was wondering what everyone uses for their keyboard.

stephanie85

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I use the gingerbread keyboard and the ics keyboard both from the market don't know why I always go back to gingerbread keyboard ....oh the GB keyboard is by Steven Lin

Reactions: dm3ready

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Just installed it. I dont mind it...Except that they track what you type...Other than that it seems pretty good.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey X. If you let it learn from your Gmail, Facebook and Twitter posts, it gets downright psychic in a hurry about what you want to say.

carljoerger

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I love Hacker's Keyboard. "A full 5-row keyboard including arrow and Esc/Ctrl keys, intended for tablets. Are you missing the key layout you're used to from your computer?". It works great on the Epic 4G Touch. The 5 rows are only in landscape mode, though.

maguire11

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I switch between swift key and Swype. Swype is killer for typing with one hand and swift key makes the correct word out of total fing jibberish. I've missed 4 of 5 letters in one word and still have it come out exactly like wanted it to.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Put down another one for SwiftKey X. It's word prediction and auto correct are second to none. I've heard good things about Thumb Keyboard too but I've never tried it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

OMGLadyGaga

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I tried to finally give Swype a shot since the Samsung Keypad is garbage, but despite getting pretty good at it I still was nowhere near as fast as touch typing. I don't really like the swiftkey layout at all and have no need for prediction typing, I do like it's autocorrect though. I use Perfect Keyboard with Honeycomb theme, I feel it's the perfect key layout; it's simple, elegant, functional and customisable. It's my current keyboard of choice.

duddy23b

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Swift Key X for me as well, the prediction ability helps a lot to shorten type time for ones like me who are not very good at typing.

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I've installed Swift Key X the day I replied back to my initial post and I have loved this keyboard. Just like someone had said, it knows what you wants to say even if you type jibberish. Def. happy with it. I'm gonna try out the other keyboards that others have mentioned and see how they are! Great feedback on this post, thanks so much!