Disabling Loud Notification Sounds, HELP

Redraider1

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to dissable the ear drumb busting sounds that our phones make when plugging in the charger or the sound it makes when the battery is getting low. My phone charger doesn't make the best connection everytime and it pisses me off to hear the damn thing screaming at me everytime it losses the connection and then gets it back again! I would also like to be able to plug my phone in at night on the bedside table without waking up my wife!

I have looked through all of the sound options in settings and can't find a way to shut it up, or even lower the volume without lowering my messaging notifications.

Please Help!

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to dissable the ear drumb busting sounds that our phones make when plugging in the charger or the sound it makes when the battery is getting low. My phone charger doesn't make the best connection everytime and it pisses me off to hear the damn thing screaming at me everytime it losses the connection and then gets it back again! I would also like to be able to plug my phone in at night on the bedside table without waking up my wife!

I have looked through all of the sound options in settings and can't find a way to shut it up, or even lower the volume without lowering my messaging notifications.

Please Help!

The only way to disable those sounds is by deleting them and you must be rooted to do that.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Yup, rooting is the way to go.

I honestly forgot that the phone made noise when you plugged it in.......lol

dev2nsu

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Please Help!

I put my phone on vibrate aka silent mode and that fixes it. Try that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk