After ICS - Apps Required

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
So I see everyone saying to do factory restores after the update (Which I did but because my phone froze on the installing apps). Then there are those about the launchers and battery complaints. What I found handy was restarting my assessment of the core apps I need running on my cell. I changed a few but mostly just removed.

Facebook for Android
Tweetcaster Pro
Evernote
Google Reader
SwiftKey 3
IM+
Camera ZOOM
Google Drive

All those are because I do a lot of paperless work and hate notebooks or printing files I can skim in a meeting. After that anything else is flair and used whenever I get the urge. So what apps do you REQUIRE on a fresh restore? Suggestions to get a better Epic 4G Touch ICS experience? Suggestions to better apps than what I use?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Tsukiyomi

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
That's actually good idea and will doubtless work for some. But I for one would like to be able to use one of the best Smartphones on the market for a ton of fun stuff on ICS without getting a noticeably higher battery drain than before the update :)

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I understand that and just find the confusion behind some saying they get a day and a half and those who get 5 hours because if you don't use the phone you get tons of battery life. So I was going with the idea what are our core apps. I have more than just that installed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2