Camera Audio

sblair1269

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
So, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we still cant turn the audio off when taking a pic? what an annoyance, makes me miss my BB.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
If you root and flash a ROM alot of them disable the camera sound.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Does it really bug you that bad?
It actually is a problem for me -- I take a lot of pictures of my kids, and once they hear a chirp whether from the auto focus or the shutter, they stop posing. Because of the shutter lag, that messes up with the pictures. I have told them many times to hold the pose through the chirp, but they're young and they don't get it.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
This app is OUTSTANDING. Missing some of the bells and whistles of the TW camera app, but it's got some great features like volume key for shutter. And it saves directly to SD.

BillJr106

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I just took fifteen pictures of my hand, trying to move it as fast as I can once the shutter sound happened... And not once was I fast enough to not have a clear picture.... that was with a flash... So how can you say they release the pose and ruin the picture when I am trying to ruin it and cant ....

BillJr106

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Sounds more like someone wants to not get caught taking up skirt photos or of the hotties on the beach...

Ok, that's me...

Tsukiyomi

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I just took fifteen pictures of my hand, trying to move it as fast as I can once the shutter sound happened... And not once was I fast enough to not have a clear picture.... that was with a flash... So how can you say they release the pose and ruin the picture when I am trying to ruin it and cant ....

I think he means the kids stop what they're doing because they know they're being photographed. I have the same issue with my 4yo daughter who'll be in a world of her own but once she's heard the camera sound she'll stop what she's doing.

It's really not enough for me to consider annoying but I do know where he's coming from.