How do I choose a ROM?

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Most ROMs can be found on XDA Developers website. Most ROMs have screenshots and/or YouTube videos so you can check out the features prior to installing, however I have found that installing the ROM on your device and exploring it for yourself is the best way to tell if you are going to like the ROM or not. Just make sure you do a Nandroid backup( Backup option in your custom recovery...ie ClockWorkMod or TWRP) , and if you don't like the ROM, then you simply restore back to where you were before you installed it (without losing data/contacts etc).

If you follow the install instructions to the letter, and use the proper ROM, you shouldn't have any issues. Just make sure you read over what you're going to do a few times over, maybe watch a ROM flash video on YouTube, to familiarize yourself on what you should expect while doing it.

AgentMissa

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Are roms made for certain phones? Probably a dumb question. If I find one for the galaxy, but have a infuse, can I use it?

sonicbluemustang

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Over the past couple of years when useing custom roms i found that most of them do Not have a voicemail program. Some really top notch roms do. That be said. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty