Cm10 system ui keeps crashing

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Not a problem... and YES I am on LJ7 so that solves that question. Regarding the apps, then will look for after flashing WS and in kuban updater.
If you can let me know later on the nandroid (only makes a mention on making a nandroid not what app to use) and i think i should be set to go afterwards

much appreciated... enjoy rest of your days. J

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Not a problem... and YES I am on LJ7 so that solves that question. Regarding the apps, then will look for after flashing WS and in kuban updater.
If you can let me know later on the nandroid (only makes a mention on making a nandroid not what app to use) and i think i should be set to go afterwards

much appreciated... enjoy rest of your days. J

A nandroid backup is not in an app. It is an option in custom (CWM) recovery. Follow the link and there is a step by step instructions for completing the nandroid backup in the very first post.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=210987

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much... set, ready and go... Will hit you back to give an update.
Oh yeah was forgetting - if i ever wanted to go back for what ever reason to stock and unroot, is there a link i can follow?

J

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much... set, ready and go... Will hit you back to give an update.
Oh yeah was forgetting - if i ever wanted to go back for what ever reason to stock and unroot, is there a link i can follow?

J

Yes there is way to go back to stock. But I will tell you up front it will wipe the phone to how it was when you bought it. Make sure you save you important stuff to the external sd before you do it.

The return to stock guide is stickied with the how to root thread.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes, i just found it... I found the nandroid backup as well as UnRoot and return to stock post - Just wanted to have all the information handy just in case. I'll make sure i back up all my data. I've created for myself a Word doc with all the important info regardint Root, Recovery, Rom from the links posted before.
In terms of backing up Apps, is Titanium my best option?

J.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Help... install Titanium Backup and was about to do a nandroid backup, all of a sudden the phone just start rebooting...
What can be wrong?

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
it was fine all morning... just started after i installed Titanium Backup, i have pulle it out a couple times able to boot it again, then it freezes and restarts on its own. Up to this point i also had not done a nandroid and was about to do that as well

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
i just did another re-start, phone boots up but when i select touchwiz or apex launcher it freezes and re-starts on it own... must have done it like about 20 times on its own since 2pm

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
i guess i lost everything in it... before opting for factory reset, i did a nandroid backup and try about it that way but to no avail it kept doing the same thing. So after 2hrs of the same i had no option then to factory reset.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
question... when i do a nandroid backup to internal sc card it says cannot save to sd card, and then when checking the restore option the dd/time/year is off

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
question... when i do a nandroid backup to internal sc card it says cannot save to sd card, and then when checking the restore option the dd/time/year is off

The date is a known issue with all versions of recovery including cwm and twrp. As for the can't save to sdcard issue ignore it. If you go to your sdcard it should be there.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
all working good... i will check on the sd card and what's save in there. Let me tell you i udated to WS today and all working like a charm... Only other thing i have noticed so far is that Google Wallet says something about Unsupported Device? Oh and the kuban updater works like magic, love that option

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
help with something... i tried to post in another forum, i know you have posted info there in under Team Venum for WS Rom and I have a question regarding Kudan Updater. Can you help or guide in the right direction. It said something about not having access to post

Thank you J

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
help with something... i tried to post in another forum, i know you have posted info there in under Team Venum for WS Rom and I have a question regarding Kudan Updater. Can you help or guide in the right direction. It said something about not having access to post

Thank you J

There are two threads for wicked sensations. One is for ics and that one is locked as it's no longer supported.

You need to find the Wicked Sensations JellyBean thread. It should be good to post in. Here is the link to it. If you have any trouble posting on it make sure you are logged in.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=218019

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot.. i posted my question on that link.. basically the kudan download, some i tried to install from recovery but i get an error. I posted what the error said on that other link you provided.

Clandroid

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure this thread is no longer being monitored by anyone who posted in it, but i need to get this off my chest...

Skuncape60 and junior, you guys were pretty disrespectful to Soundtrack To Chaos. He asked a legit question, kept bumping the thread with useful info on what he was doing, and neither of you answered, or even tried. And not only did you not try, but Skuncape you actually replied with an echo of what he said. A sarcastic, completely unnecessary echo "yup that's the price you pay...".

And Junior, you just come in and jack his thread, asking a question that probably has better coverage on the internet than any war in the last 30 years. Then Skuncape helps YOU, and neither of you even gives the time of day to Soundtrack to Chaos. I'm sure you're perfectly fine people, and I know this is a great forum; but shame on you both. That was bad etiquette in my opinion.

Soundtrack, I really hope you got some help with your problem. If you haven't, reply back to this thread and I'll do whatever I can to help you. I know you weren't mad about any of the stuff i mentioned, but i give you props for being about all that. a year ago haha.