Blue version picks up as much dirt as the white?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
My goodness i cant wait to get a case for this thing, you should see how much hand prints and crap is on the back of my phone ,and i got the blue version! i try cleaning it with one of those wet wipes, but the dirt goes right back on before you know it

anyone else experiencing this?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Just for reference, I believe the screen will be just as dirty as the back. Humans make fingerprints, it's just the way it works and the phone having a glossy back is going to be a fingerprint magnet. So it doesn't matter if your phone is blue, white, pink, or diarrhea brown, it will have fingerprints on it and the color has nothing to do with how much dirt is being picked up. You can sit there and wipe thing thing clean all you want, as soon as you touch it will look that way again.

Get a case, a different, non shiny, back, or do what I do, look at the front of the phone, the important part, not the back. :)

Reactions: Wiitard12
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Just for reference, I believe the screen will be just as dirty as the back. Humans make fingerprints, it's just the way it works and the phone having a glossy back is going to be a fingerprint magnet. So it doesn't matter if your phone is blue, white, pink, or diarrhea brown, it will have fingerprints on it and the color has nothing to do with how much dirt is being picked up. You can sit there and wipe thing thing clean all you want, as soon as you touch it will look that way again.

Get a case, a different, non shiny, back, or do what I do, look at the front of the phone, the important part, not the back. :)

yea, im waiting for stupid otterbox to come out with the defender case, then this shld be solved

hoovhartid

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Phone companies can't win :( They make a phone back like the one x ...matte finish and its great for not picking up fingerprints...but it turns blue in your jeans pocket... So Samsung covers theirs in hyperglaze to avoid this... and people complain that they can see fingerprints. :-\ They come out with a black matte finish, everyone gripes that all their phones look the same ;)

but a dark pebble blue matte finish would have avoided all of this! :confused:

lol