What Case is Everyone Getting?

insane42

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I loved the microfiber case I had for my Pre. People still wonder how it still looked new after all this time (even though it's only maybe actually a year or so old since I had it replaced for other hardware issues). I used it to wipe it down (buff it) for fingerprints and other wipeable scuffs and find myself still using it to do the same for my naked GSIII. If they have a small enough microfiber case for this just like the one you have posted, I'm going to need that. Right now, it slips in & out of my pocket beautifully without the case and better than expected since it's so thin and nicely rounded, but there is the inevitable drop or scrape I want to protect it from. I hate belt clips and that might make it worse considering how large this phone is carrying it outside your pockets, and I'm not sure if screen protectors make screen touch-response any different.

I'm 100% with you there. I wanted the exact case I have for my Pre for the SIII. It's awesome because you can just turn it inside-out and throw it in the washer to clean it up when it gets dirty. No way to clean out the faux leather one. I'll definitely be using it until I find a Pre sleeping bag equivalent tho. My Pre is an original Sprint launch Pre and still looks brand new. :cool:

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
There are many serviceable cases offered on eBay, at very reasonable prices. It's mainly a matter of how much protection you want and your personal preferences.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer