sirtronics

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me or is this phone slow...
I notice when I push the home button there is a lag to get out of the current screen and back.
when I scroll from screen to screen it is slow.
when I am in an app and want go to anther app or ever phone to do anything there is a lag.
and forgett he S voice stuff, that takes forever to process.
Basicly there is ALWAYS a log and phone is slow.
my old Nexus 4S was faster.
and the HTC X was much faster.
am I missing something because this phone is supposed to be better then the HTC but not from where I sit...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The home button is usually due to s voice. If you disable the double tap to activate s voice your home button will be faster.

As for your other issues I can say I have zero issues swapping apps, moving from screen to screen, etc. I multitask on this phone all day at work (reading forums, paying bills, streaming music, texting) otherwise I'd go crazy :p

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

peteypab2133

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
The home button is usually due to s voice. If you disable the double tap to activate s voice your home button will be faster.

As for your other issues I can say I have zero issues swapping apps, moving from screen to screen, etc. I multitask on this phone all day at work (reading forums, paying bills, streaming music, texting) otherwise I'd go crazy :p

+1. Got rid of double tap and it was 50% faster to home. As for all the other issues, I believe this thing dominates my galaxy nexus in speed. Feels great!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

av8ryxx

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

Good tip! Definitely noticed a difference. Maybe the lag is the device waiting to see if you are going to double tap for S Voice... NEVER use that anyway so I went ahead and disabled it (Go into S-Voice and go into settings) and have notice a much better response going back to the home screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch