GoSmsPro

cbass6411

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So my question is is there a mod or anyway to have your contact pictures display in the notification bar using GoSmsPro like the stock messaging app does?:confused:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
So my question is is there a mod or anyway to have your contact pictures display in the notification bar using GoSmsPro like the stock messaging app does?:confused:

I have never seen that on any of the roms for this phone. or the nexus s or the og epic. or any other phone I've owned.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
LOL... I believe you but I don't use the stock messaging app as I hate bubble style messages with a purple passion. I don't even put pictures in my address book. Why would I want them on my notification bar? But thanks for setting me straight. Now I know.

You got to realize, I'm an old fart and need to taken with a grain of salt. I think some of the stuff you guys complain, worry or ask about is just plain silly to me. :)

cbass6411

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Haha yeah I'm prolly the only one who likes it to be honest..

I was just wondering is there s way to do it lol. I like it.

dea30

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
U can disable bubble messages on stock... Go to list view of conversations, hit the menu button, settings, and there's a whole range of settings to customize

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
U can disable bubble messages on stock... Go to list view of conversations, hit the menu button, settings, and there's a whole range of settings to customize

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Yes there is a whole list of options but all the options are bubble style. Just different bubbles. I want a simple list view like this. Disregard the colors. That's not important.

uploadfromtaptalk1352378225542.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87