4.3 normal apps killing battery

jordo487

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I have now uninstalled a couple normal apps I have used for a while that now use the battery constantly with the 4.3 update. I rebooted, force closed them, etc. Since uninstalling it seems to be better now. Anyone else notice this with the update or just bad programming by some devs for this version and phone?

Posted via Android Central App

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I have now uninstalled a couple normal apps I have used for a while that now use the battery constantly with the 4.3 update. I rebooted, force closed them, etc. Since uninstalling it seems to be better now. Anyone else notice this with the update or just bad programming by some devs for this version and phone?

Posted via Android Central App

I haven't had a problem on the S4 with 4.3. It might be helpful if you mentioned which apps were causing you problems.

jordo487

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Well one was my local news stations app and the other may have just been some left over stuff. I have rebooted and cleared cache and things seem to be a little better. I am still a little tempted to wipe the thing, just to start fresh. It seems like if the stars aren't aligned sometimes things run a little out of sync on any electronic. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty