For those with 4.3

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
For those with the 4.3 update, what settings have you've changed to make the battery life better? Seems like i can only get a hour of battery life with 10 minutes of screen time

x893

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
For those with the 4.3 update, what settings have you've changed to make the battery life better? Seems like i can only get a hour of battery life with 10 minutes of screen time

Shut off all the Samsung crap.... ie chaton, allshare etc...
Go into to each app....there is a lot you can turn off if you don't use.
Then I restarted, cleared cache, end tasks....drained battery down to almost 0 then powered off and did full charge.
After that I'm getting usual battery drainage.....nothing special but about same as prior to update

adlebo

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
When I was on 4.3 (I went back to md4 until they straighten out screen rotation) I noticed when I watched something on Netflix that the audio wasn't syncing correctly with the video. I wasn't sure if it's the compatibility with the new OS or maybe it had to do with the fact that I was forcing a landscape screen mode. Anyways do any of you guys experience any inaccurate audio/video syncing on any video and with Netflix in particular?

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Shut off all the Samsung crap.... ie chaton, allshare etc...
Go into to each app....there is a lot you can turn off if you don't use.
Then I restarted, cleared cache, end tasks....drained battery down to almost 0 then powered off and did full charge.
After that I'm getting usual battery drainage.....nothing special but about same as prior to update

I'll try that. Didn't think much off it honestly. Thanks for the advice

Posted via Android Central App

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
When I was on 4.3 (I went back to md4 until they straighten out screen rotation) I noticed when I watched something on Netflix that the audio wasn't syncing correctly with the video. I wasn't sure if it's the compatibility with the new OS or maybe it had to do with the fact that I was forcing a landscape screen mode. Anyways do any of you guys experience any inaccurate audio/video syncing on any video and with Netflix in particular?

My rotation actually works fine without it but I'll go on Netflix and see if I have that issue

jhill110

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site

CNexus has finished The new wifi/rotation fix. You can get it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b16zxf9e3xwlibt/wifi_fix_mk3.zip

It's working great.

Sent From The 3rd Galaxy VIA Subspace

Pheeleep

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Something set up badly for WiFi in the ROM is constant polling, even when it's turned off. To fix, go settings, WiFi, menu button, advanced, then unchecked 'always allow scanning' saves a stupid amount of battery.

Corey Clarke

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

How did you go back to md4? Trying via Odin seems to have bricked me.

adlebo

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I download the md4 Pre rooted zip file and the md4 firmware. Then I went into custom recovery and cleared data/cache etc. and flashed the firmware and then flashed the zip. I didn't touch Odin at all. Make sure you have the latest custom recovery. (I flashed the latest philz touch which is based on cmw) because if not, you'll have internal memory folder issues adding "0" folders to your internal sd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38