My lock screen got changed

TextMeMaybe

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
My mom was handling my phone, and when I got it back my lock screen was different. The widgets at the bottom were missing.
How do I get them back?
Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My mom was handling my phone, and when I got it back my lock screen was different. The widgets at the bottom were missing.
How do I get them back?
Thanks

Been a while since I had my S3, but maybe Settings> Display> Lock Screen? Or Settings> Lock Screen?

TextMeMaybe

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I checked there. Every thing looks normal. I was watching my mom while she was handling my phone. She didn't even get past the lock screen. My phone was on the table, I got a text message, she asked if she should see who it's from and I said sure. I told her to push the home button, and it woke to the normal lock screen. Then as I'm looking at it, and while she's still holding on the phone, the screen just changes from the normal lock screen to the one in the photo above.

TextMeMaybe

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I figured it out. I had downloaded Lockerpro awhile ago, never actually opened the app to set it up. Well some how it started working. I uninstalled it and have my regular lock screen back.