Seidio Innocell 1750 battery review

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
A few people in other threads have asked me to report back on how this battery worked. I have been getting about 12-15 hours with light to moderate use (no 4G or WIFI. Texts, emails and 5 or so calls) with the stock battery still at 25% going on the charger. Charged up the Seidio and used it yesterday. Same usage as the stock battery except I ran my laptop using the hotspot. This ate up some battery as expected. I went from about 90% to 68% in the 30 minutes of hotspot use. The battery still made it 13 hours of moderate use before hitting 8%. Today should be a closer comparison with my stock battery as i am not using the hotspot today.

Reactions: KoukiFC3S

McRoth

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I would be very careful with any battery from Sedio. From the experience of people on Pre Central, myself included, they put a higher capacity on a stock capacity battery. The little chip in the battery that tells the device what it's capacity is still says the stock value even though it is labeled higher. The one I got for my Pre was the same way & the actual capacity was even lower than stock.

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Check out "Accessories" at the top top of this forum. I put links in the battery thread. Over at Pre Central Dr Battery did some extensive testing of all batteries and these were a little questionable. Sounds like the OEM 1440 mAh battery is the hot tip. Part# AB653850CA which comes in the Moment,Instinct HD and a few others.$5 to $15 on the interwebs. :D

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
I would be very careful with any battery from Sedio. From the experience of people on Pre Central, myself included, they put a higher capacity on a stock capacity battery. The little chip in the battery that tells the device what it's capacity is still says the stock value even though it is labeled higher. The one I got for my Pre was the same way & the actual capacity was even lower than stock.

Good to know. Well its been 8 hours of the charger and I am still at 59% battery life. Nothing major as far as use goes. A few short calls, bunch of texts and emails and some web browsing. Most batteries wont hit their full potential till the 5th or 6th charge anyways, but this battery is performing well.

eddieras

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Check out "Accessories" at the top top of this forum. I put links in the battery thread. Over at Pre Central Dr Battery did some extensive testing of all batteries and these were a little questionable. Sounds like the OEM 1440 mAh battery is the hot tip. Part# AB653850CA which comes in the Moment,Instinct HD and a few others.$5 to $15 on the interwebs. :D

sorry - can you clarify? this battery fits the Nexus S 4G?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty