First off thanks for looking at this thread.
    I'm pretty new to modding/hacking android phones. i successfully rooted my nexus s 4g and i wanted to reverse the changes. it seems that i am no longer rooted as told by root checker but my bootloader is still unlocked. i'm folling instructions from unlocker to lock the bootloader again but the cmd prompt is giving error messages about the path is not valid and such. by the way i still have the superuser icon in my app list. can anyone clarify on how to fix this. any help would be appreciated. thanks again.
    08-13-2011 02:51 AM
    With USB debugging and your phone connected to a windows computer type "fastboot OEM lock" I'm pretty sure that's the command

From Nexus with love
    08-13-2011 09:13 AM
    Well I had tried that before the issue is when I try to enter the cmd prompt it tell me basically the directory path doesn't exist. Did I do something wrong while rooting the ohone
    08-13-2011 10:45 AM
    Make sure you are in your platform-tools folder, that's where the command 'adb' is
    08-13-2011 01:49 PM
    OK. Ill try that later. This may sound silly but I had did the one click rootmethod found in FDA to do it. Do I just lookup Thor platform tolls golder on the phone's storage?
    08-13-2011 02:18 PM
    Also I still have acres to superuser in the drawer. It won't allow me to uninstall, althought root checker verified that I am no longer rooted. Will it remove itself after I lock the bootloader or will I have to manually remove it?
    08-13-2011 02:21 PM
    its installed as a system app, the only way your removing it, is via root...

here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1167819

ask and you shall receive
    08-13-2011 02:31 PM
    Awesome. Thanks a million. Was wondering if there was a one click method just as how I did theroot. Thanks again
    08-13-2011 02:35 PM