issue locking bootloader

treymarvel

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
First off thanks for looking at this thread.
I'm pretty new to modding/hacking android phones. i successfully rooted my nexus s 4g:cool: and i wanted to reverse the changes. it seems that i am no longer rooted as told by root checker but my bootloader is still unlocked. i'm folling instructions from unlocker to lock the bootloader again but the cmd prompt is giving error messages about the path is not valid and such. by the way i still have the superuser icon in my app list. can anyone clarify on how to fix this. any help would be appreciated. thanks again.

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
With USB debugging and your phone connected to a windows computer type "fastboot OEM lock" I'm pretty sure that's the command

From Nexus with love

treymarvel

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Well I had tried that before the issue is when I try to enter the cmd prompt it tell me basically the directory path doesn't exist. Did I do something wrong while rooting the ohone

treymarvel

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
OK. Ill try that later. This may sound silly but I had did the one click rootmethod found in FDA to do it. Do I just lookup Thor platform tolls golder on the phone's storage?

treymarvel

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Also I still have acres to superuser in the drawer. It won't allow me to uninstall, althought root checker verified that I am no longer rooted. Will it remove itself after I lock the bootloader or will I have to manually remove it?