[ROM][AOSP] ICS Nexus S 4G Source ROM Port

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone gotten the wifi to work on nexus s 4g? When i turn it on it causes it to reboot as advertised.

Everyone has it working. Read the threads, specifically the one in the NS4G forum on XDA. Directions are in the first post. You need the eri file

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Im a little confused with so many forums links going on its hard to keep up.I have a NS4G running V2 with the sprint wifi fix.Is there a link that fixes my camcorder? If so can anyone posta link to it .Thanks in advance

MgWach

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I have V2 with the eri patch and it's working great. However I notice that now I have less options under Settings: More: and also, I have two options for USB computer connection: MTP and PTP. When I select one of them, nothing happens and I still can't sync to PC. Any ideas?

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Well this is whats working for me so far

1.Google Wallet
2.wifi
3.usb
4.wireless tethering (Open Garden app from market)
5.netflix
6.Send mms/sms
7.Astro file manager

Things not working for me

1.Receiving mms
2.Camcorder

Lanny84

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help me go back to 2.3.7?
I'm new to flashing roms and I really like this one but I don't want to live without Google wallet and 4g. Can I just send the 2.3.7 zip file to my phone via bluetooth (since usb storage isnt working) and reboot that recovery?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Also, I'm using a Mac. Please help! I've been trying to go back to stock for hours and can't get the computer to recognize the phone as connected b/c USB isn't working!

Last edited:

HighLife#AC

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help me go back to 2.3.7?
I'm new to flashing roms and I really like this one but I don't want to live without Google wallet and 4g. Can I just send the 2.3.7 zip file to my phone via bluetooth (since usb storage isnt working) and reboot that recovery?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Also, I'm using a Mac. Please help! I've been trying to go back to stock for hours and can't get the computer to recognize the phone as connected b/c USB isn't working!

Did you do nandroid back up on 2.3.7? You should be able to boot into recovery and select your previous rom and re flash it. It is very simple

MgWach

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I have V2 with the eri patch and it's working great. However I notice that now I have less options under Settings: More: and also, I have two options for USB computer connection: MTP and PTP. When I select one of them, nothing happens and I still can't sync to PC. Any ideas?

Anyone?

Ikepre

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Ive been using koush and kwiboo roms about equally. kwiboo's v2 is still a little more polished on my NS4G with the eri patch. It comes with gapps built in and the calandar syncs nicely. both roms are stable. I'm using the latest glados ics kernal on both. Still no updates from kwiboo so i'm sure the koush rom will be the one to watch.

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Well this is whats working for me so far

1.Google Wallet
2.wifi
3.usb
4.wireless tethering (Open Garden app from market)
5.netflix
6.Send mms/sms
7.Astro file manager

Things not working for me

1.Receiving mms
2.Camcorder

Those are both dealbreakers for me. Hopefully someone can get them working or we get the official update soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez