[ROM][ICS] Pete Alfonso's Nightlies

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm on 3.5.16 with zero problems.

I did however have Root Explorer (which is a paid app) installed but it originally came baked into a ROM a while back. I still had it because of Titanium Backup. When there was an update for it, the Store kept erroring out but that was because it was being shown as installed/purchased when it was never really installed.

Are you guys only have problems buying NEW apps for the FIRST time?

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm mean the latest leaked rom for the NS4G that Paul posted here. Its IMM76D. I'm running that rom and the mat1x 18.5 cfs kernel. Everything works fine, the only thing I miss from Pete's rom is the controls from the status bar and reboot option when pressing the power button.
On the xda forums there are a few others with this issue so I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering how everyones battery life has been? I'm at 40% left right now with about 9hrs 25mins in with about 1hr 37 mins of screen on time. No wifi on and I think my signal has been bounching around at work.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
As long as I have a good signal, it's been great on Pete's kernel. But if the signal is spotty, it seems to take a much harder dive than on previous ROM's. Also seem to get better battery life from his kernel versus Matr1x, but ive been running Matr1x again for the BLN which I kinda need.

panasrsm

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I see the last one is still 4/06 ?
Edited: Never mind, i see it, 04/09, is just hard to see because of the sorting in his web site :), downloading..

panasrsm

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
So far i don't see anything different.
Now, for the first time ever, i'm trying to set the wallet, and while i didn't have any problems in the setup, i see a message that says unsupported device when i start the wallet. clicking in the link to learn more about the warning, it says unsupported device policy, some users may disable important security mechanisms in order to gain system-lvel "root" access to their phone. ... We are unable to support devices with unauthorized operating systems....." etc, etc.

And i was wondering if you guys have had any issues using wallet even though this warning is at the top of the screen when the app is running ?

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I still have the error. Not sure whats going on. Its weird. I can buy apps from the website but not the android play app. I don't know. Its not the end of the world right now but its annoying. Not enough to get me to leave the ROM.
:::: talking with peter through twitter to see if we can get this resolved. Anyone else having this error?::::

Last edited:

panasrsm

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
It also seems the phone auto brigth setting is now working as it should. before i had to increase the brightness of ther screen manually when i was in direct sun light, now it automatically does that on it's own.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo