[RoM] AOSP 4.0.3 - updated 02/11

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
hey guys. gotta bit of a problem. My messenger was force closing so I rebooted my phone and not it's stuck on the android bootscreen all day. I was wondering what to do. Is there any way to salvage my phone with out having to lose all my data?

Well that's not a very typical thing to have happen. First thing I would do is wipe cache and dalvik (not data) then reflash the rom and gapps. If that wont work, then a full wipe and flash might be your only option.

drummer7

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Well that's not a very typical thing to have happen. First thing I would do is wipe cache and dalvik (not data) then reflash the rom and gapps. If that wont work, then a full wipe and flash might be your only option.

yeah wiping cache didn't work. Ended up having to wipe data and reflash. It solved the problem. I had titanium backup do a backup last week so all is good I didn't really lose much. Thanks

Mordac

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know if DBv7 is compatible with the new radio mentioned in xda-developers?

We have a thread on it too: here

-M

Decided to give it a go. It installed just fine, but I haven't been using it enough yet to see if there is any significant difference.

Anybody know how to tell what version of the radio is running? I couldn't find it in the system settings...

-M

Nick1472

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Decided to give it a go. It installed just fine, but I haven't been using it enough yet to see if there is any significant difference.

Anybody know how to tell what version of the radio is running? I couldn't find it in the system settings...

-M

I installed just the radio on v7 and haven't had any problems. You can verify it at System Settings->About phone->Baseband Version. The new version should be D720SPRLC1, you can see the older radio versions on Peter Alfonso's site.

Reactions: Mordac

bizzzle

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Will the new OTA update coming from Sprint work with my phone being rooted and having this ROM on it?
No, it wont update. Everyone, correct me if i'm inaccurate in this statement, but being rooted won't stop you from receiving updates, but i believe you have to be running a Google signed official ROM to receive updates.

Mordac

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey Beezy,

Just checking in.

Dooderbutt is still working well - some battery issues, but that seems to be across the board for ICS.

Was wondering if development is still ongoing?

-M

kdgaydos

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
This ROM is excellent and is so much better than the stock ICS release but, I'm hungry again and craving "Jellybeans" Got any updates coming in the future?

kdgaydos

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
OK so I strayed a little and went with another developer to check out "Jellybean" and I'm not really that impressed. I do like the voice search and the "siri" like responses. Currents is kinda neat but, there were allot of bugs. My Bluetooth would connect to my radio and would download and even say completed but, audio was still only coming frommy phone. If you do decide to work on it please keep the following things: Battery Mods, I like the drop down settings for Wireless, Bluetooth ect. It just makes it easier than having to go into settings and mess with that stuff. Basically just keep everything you can in your current rom when you transfer over to "Jellybean." I would like to see a mod to remove the Google Search bar. I have a dedicated seach button so I don't really need it plastered all over my Home screen. What more can I say but, I'm sorry I left and in about 5 minutes I wiping my phone and coming back to V7, Thank for all the hard work you guys do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member