rsmithjr42089

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Just jumped ship from my palm pixi...Ive had android on my touchpad for weeks now and do enjoy...but I miss my webos. I had heard that people here make porting possible...and with webos open source now, is there a way to dual boot my new Nexus S4G with ICS (once we finally have it) and webos 2.x? OR perhaps a modified ICS with a webos flair, true cards and swipe away notifications.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately I have heard nothing about a dual boot option at this time for the Nexus.

I think anything concerning Web OS is too early at this point.

We do have a swipe away method now on ICS from your notifications pulldown screen. Either cancel them all or just swipe left or right the ones you don't want.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

philbw

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I too come from the land of webOS and even though I really love my Nexus S with ICS I still do miss the seamless multitasking of webOS. The notifications are on par but the recent apps get cluttered fast. I would love it if one day there was merely a webOS rom that could be installed via rom manager. One can dream...

_DammitMan_

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
webOS is not yet open sourced. Once the full roadmap for that happens, we'll have a better idea as to whether or not this can or will happen. <fingers crossed>

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buyonbudget