Nexus S 'att' compatible?

wpbfjr

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
are any Nexus S 'att' compatible?

will it receive upgrades regardless of carrier?

seen some on www sites of importers based out of nyc.

they are +/- $440usd.

reasoning: i have 4000+ att minutes accrued from promotions and customer care.

seems worth it to buy compatible nexus s and stay on att.

anyone?

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I believe if you get a European nexus, it will operate on att bands for 3G. Tmo nexus' will not though.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

meangreenstebo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
no need to count minutes with Sprint - the only time you use minutes are when you dial a land line. My father was so hung up on his minutes when I told him I had gone all the way down to 450 minutes a month. Here it is a year later and I have never (not once) gone over my minutes. I have only gotten close ONCE. Most calls are made to other mobile phones and Sprint doesn't care what carrier you call - ALL MOBILE CALLS to ALL CARRIERS are free. So I wouldn't be hung up on saving those rollover minutes (if that is the true reason for not looking at switching to Sprint). It is a great marketing ploy by ATT to make you "think" that you have something of value built up. Really (in my opinion) - they are pretty much worthless.

Save yourself some money and make the switch. If you are an Android lover, Sprint is by far the best carrier. They will leave the Apple stuff to Verizon and ATTMobile and continue to offer the best Android phones in America.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non