Wifi Issues?

luismpr

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
is it just me or when im youtube after a couple of minutes it will freeze and it will say that it the activity youtube in the application has failed or something and then give the option to force close, wait or report.

anyone else experiencing this and if so has anyone found the cause?

wpbfjr

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
YES!

please call your carrier, and have them call sammy tech support...

i'm having the same issues (on att) and exact same error message on: amazon market, medscape/webmd updates, and one random www page.

in my case, the wifi icon turns from green to white, then it tries to roll to the carrier's data, then that icon turns from green to white, including the cell service bars.
EDIT FOR CLARITY: the above happens on 3 different wifi routers in communities +/- 12 miles apart (but same cell region/system)?

after force quitting the program, the icons come back up and return to their normal images in reverse order.

sammy tech suggested that anti-virus (avg/lookout) cause issues.

in my case, it is only on certain sites.

good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: luismpr

luismpr

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
YES!

please call your carrier, and have them call sammy tech support...

i'm having the same issues (on att) and exact same error message on: amazon market, medscape/webmd updates, and one random www page.

in my case, the wifi icon turns from green to white, then it tries to roll to the carrier's data, then that icon turns from green to white, including the cell service bars.
EDIT FOR CLARITY: the above happens on 3 different wifi routers in communities +/- 12 miles apart (but same cell region/system)?

after force quitting the program, the icons come back up and return to their normal images in reverse order.

sammy tech suggested that anti-virus (avg/lookout) cause issues.

in my case, it is only on certain sites.

good luck
with mine it does what you just described while in the browser and on youtube.same thing ,wifi icon turns white and then disappears then comes back and turns green.
oh! and if i force close while in youtube(its the only thing its asked to wait or force close on) then when i try to reload it the sound of the video plays but the actual video is green.just plain green,no movement or anything.only thing i hv efound to remedy that is to restart the phone and its very frustrating

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member