Wallpapers and USB

nimin

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Two questions here while I watch Black Death...

One, the screen res is 800x480 yet if I make a wallpaper with such resolution, I still have to crop it within the phone with its square-ish square crop. What is the optimal resolution to use for wallpapers? Or ratio rather, 1:1?

Two, does anyone have an issue with the phone disconnecting and reconnecting if you move the connection around the USB port around? I'm thinking its either supposed to be sensitive to movement, or I have a bad connection port :-\

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Two questions here while I watch Black Death...

One, the screen res is 800x480 yet if I make a wallpaper with such resolution, I still have to crop it within the phone with its square-ish square crop. What is the optimal resolution to use for wallpapers? Or ratio rather, 1:1?

The correct size should be 960x800 - this wide allows for the swiping between screens.

You can check this tutorial for additional information.

Two, does anyone have an issue with the phone disconnecting and reconnecting if you move the connection around the USB port around? I'm thinking its either supposed to be sensitive to movement, or I have a bad connection port :-\

Not an issue on my phone.