how to root after 2.3.5

Jay20

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I rooted on 2.3.4 with OCR, no problem. I tried the one-clicks on 2.3.5, I also tried the torpedo method, I tried making a data folder in my internal storage, then a tmp, and put the winrar photon torpedo into it and tried following the steps and it didn't work. I'm on 2.3.5 too. What could I be doing wrong?

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Someone posted a video in the software update thread a couple under this one for the torpedo method. Follow it.

Idr, but you might have to unzip it...

Sent using my MoPho-King photon

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I rooted on 2.3.4 with OCR, no problem. I tried the one-clicks on 2.3.5, I also tried the torpedo method, I tried making a data folder in my internal storage, then a tmp, and put the winrar photon torpedo into it and tried following the steps and it didn't work. I'm on 2.3.5 too. What could I be doing wrong?

How to ROOT your Photon 4G - Photon Torpedo Method - YouTube

Try this method. I found being able to copy the commands to command prompt made it much easier. I am horrible with command prompt and after trying a couple times this method was the best and it worked.

stingrayy990

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I have an old photon that I want to try rooting. I have never done rooting before, so seems like a good way to learn. The problem is all the download links in any procedure I have found through google (with and without torpedo) are broken. Am I to assume everything has been removed? Any alternates sites anyone knows of?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38