Sprint Direct Connect now available for Note 3 / S4

k425

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried Sprint Direct Connect on their Note 3 yet?

Sprint Direct Connect is available the Note 3 and S4 with the latest firmware update.

Is it worth the $5.00 per month fee over using free apps like Tikl?

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

k425

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Well since no one else responded... I tried Sprint Direct Connect. Not impressed. Sound quality is very good as it sounds exactly like a phone call. The problem is the connection reliability. On 3G DC is too often intermittent to connect. On 4G it seems to work OK but with 3G there are too many time where your first, second or even third try at Direct Connect result in failures. So with that in mind I have cancelled the DC service add on for $5.00 per month per phone.

Pooh360

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Well since no one else responded... I tried Sprint Direct Connect. Not impressed. Sound quality is very good as it sounds exactly like a phone call. The problem is the connection reliability. On 3G DC is too often intermittent to connect. On 4G it seems to work OK but with 3G there are too many time where your first, second or even third try at Direct Connect result in failures. So with that in mind I have cancelled the DC service add on for $5.00 per month per phone.

Why are they even charging for the service they should make it free

Posted via galaxy note 3

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
There are apps you can use that do that. I use to have one with my note 2. Got sick of it after a while and got rid of it.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runblue