64GB Version?

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything Concrete on this?

I have tried asking at my local sprint stores and just keep getting a "we have the trendy iphone 5's/HTC One's in stock" run around.... after I have already explained to the dimwits that non-removable battery and no SD card expansion are a deal killer.

I have tried calling sprint customer service and only get "Sorry but we cannot comment on that at this time" followed by a suggestion again to consider the iPhone 5 or HTC One, I about at the end of my rope at this point.

If you know anything that is real on this, please post it.

Joe Barry

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm with you, no removable battery or SD card.......deal breaker, CSR's never really listen to you, they just want to "SELL" to you.

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you, no removable battery or SD card.......deal breaker, CSR's never really listen to you, they just want to "SELL" to you.

The ones in the Sprint stores are more just Apple Junkies than anything else, this is the same main reasons why I dislike the iphone, Cant Swap the Battery, Cant Expand the Memory.

I run my own Multimedia/Web Development (and am getting in to Android Development) company so Those 2 things along with having the most internal memory I can get (also unlimited Bandwidth on the carrier) are a major issue.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
64gb you will never see. Possibly a 32gb since the other carriers offer it, but I wouldn't hold your breathe.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
According to local verizon stores it was "Discontinued due to lack of Interest" and oddly enough they quoted the date as the same as launch day. :confused:

They're lying to you. You can buy it right now from Verizon's website.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
At least the one is offered with 64GB. Its so funny how they describe the HTC One as all metal in ads. The One's that I've seen have had quite a bit of plastic and even worse the silver model has off-white plastic around the sides sandwiched in-between the Al panels. If they'd kept it to black plastic (like they use on the front) it'd have looked better to me.

Sent from my Note 8.0 LTE

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
They're lying to you. You can buy it right now from Verizon's website.

I checked the website before I posted, only the 16GB model was listed and it noted a 1-3 week Backorder for those.

Sent from my PC36100 using AC Forums mobile app

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I checked the website before I posted, only the 16GB model was listed and it noted a 1-3 week Backorder for those.

Sent from my PC36100 using AC Forums mobile app

Apologies, seems on my ISP & On Sprint's Slow as molasses 3g you have to wait 5 minutes for the 32GB option to load...

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Apologies, seems on my ISP & On Sprint's Slow as molasses 3g you have to wait 5 minutes for the 32GB option to load...

Sometimes I feel like Sprint?s network should be illegal. It's just that bad near Washington DC compared to AT&T and Verizon.

Sent from my humble S4

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes I feel like Sprint?s network should be illegal. It's just that bad near Washington DC compared to AT&T and Verizon.

Sent from my humble S4

The thing is when I first got sprint their 3G here was lightning fast, now it's like dial up and the 4G coverage has actually SHRANK (Same with thier call coverage, i'm now roaming on verizon more often than i'm on sprint.)

This is A Major Reason why I dropped AT&T and went to sprint.

When it gets to a point that Sprint's Network is so heavily overloaded that you are bumped onto roaming on Verizon in downtown Boise Idaho, something is amiss.

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Interesting, Sprint just dropped the price of their 16GB S4's to $99, 32/64GB Incoming Perhaps? (crosses fingers)

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Back to school sale.

I might Actually Consider the 16GB at that price, hell it has to at least be better than my Evo 4G.

that and I called Verizon and they are completely out of 32GB's and have no idea when their present back-order will be filled....

I would still prefer the 32GB or a 64GB though....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non