Lollipop

packhntr

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey all! I am wondering if anyone has heard anything about Lollipop timing for our phone? I wasn't to concerned as I was planning on upgrading to an S6. But now that the specs and such are release, I think I am not going to be. The failure to include a removable battery pack and an SD card slot makes it a no deal for me.
I may go S5 later, or Note 4, but NO S6.

Any rumors or info on the Lollipop ETA?

Much thanks!

MortTheBeast

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Would like to know the answer as well. I saw a post on the Sprint forums like a week ago or so and one of the Reps mentioned it coming out without a couple of weeks. But then I ran across another post in the same forums a few days later and a Rep was saying there was no word yet on when it will be available. Kind of annoying that the U.S. is a huge market and we have to wait the longest for a lot of things.

And are you serious about the S6? No removable battery and no SD card slot? Talk about going backwards...

Grey_girl

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you guys - this was a big mistake by Samsung, The removable battery and SD slot are two of the features that brought me to Samsung phones in the first place and I've incredibly brand loyal ever since. However, I'm not wild about the other phones out there now either. My husband loves his LG G3 and is trying to sell me on it, but it's not grabbing me. I think I may hang on to my S4 as long as I can to see what the actual performance of the S6 is once real folks like us get their hands on it. Maybe the battery and storage won't be an issue.

Rich Walter

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Yehp, I got a Note 4 about 2 months ago after my droid bionic finally died and 3 weeks later was pushed an OS update to lollipop overnight. So, Sprint is doing it, just not being very vocal about it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress