European Options for Locked S4 Sprint Phone?

EL_Beam

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi. :confused: Wondering if anyone has ideas for the best options for a EU (specifically France) inexpensive, native carrier data plan or other options for a Sprint based S4 (not unlocked) phone. Any ideas would be awesome!

Thanks!!

(Know Roaming seems to be an option, but my phone is not unlocked. Have no idea what to do.)

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi. :confused: Wondering if anyone has ideas for the best options for a EU (specifically France) inexpensive, native carrier data plan or other options for a Sprint based S4 (not unlocked) phone. Any ideas would be awesome!

Thanks!!

(Know Roaming seems to be an option, but my phone is not unlocked. Have no idea what to do.)

Call and request and unlock. Then get a prepaid sim when you get there.

Just make sure you check if the bands are compatible

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

EL_Beam

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Just to be clear, call my carrier Credo / sprint and ask to be unlocked. (Is this tricky? Simple? Do they do this from thear end?)
do you have any suggestions as to which carrier to buy prepaid card from? Band compatibility - is this simply asking for a card that works for a sprint phone?
Last question: ant suggested carriers?
thank you so much!

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Just to be clear, call my carrier Credo / sprint and ask to be unlocked. (Is this tricky? Simple? Do they do this from thear end?)
do you have any suggestions as to which carrier to buy prepaid card from? Band compatibility - is this simply asking for a card that works for a sprint phone?
Last question: ant suggested carriers?
thank you so much!

It's easy. Just call and tell them you're going out of country and need it unlocked.

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress