Replacement Atrix giving me trouble

Silence Sarge

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
So I lost my phone like an idiot over the weekend and had to order a replacement for $125 from phoneclaim.com yesterday. Everything went well and the phone arrived this afternoon, but I plugged it in to let it charge while I went back in to work and came back to try it to find a dead spot on the screen. The "T", "V", and "G" buttons don't work at all in portrait mode. Do I have to take this back to AT&T or try to talk directly to Motorola? Am I going to get screwed and have to pay another $125 or will it get replaced for free?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
So I lost my phone like an idiot over the weekend and had to order a replacement for $125 from phoneclaim.com yesterday. Everything went well and the phone arrived this afternoon, but I plugged it in to let it charge while I went back in to work and came back to try it to find a dead spot on the screen. The "T", "V", and "G" buttons don't work at all in portrait mode. Do I have to take this back to AT&T or try to talk directly to Motorola? Am I going to get screwed and have to pay another $125 or will it get replaced for free?

Take it right to att and they will give u a new phone without issue

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Reactions: Silence Sarge

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
let us know because paying for another one is really messed up especially when they're giving us nonworking devices.

Silence Sarge

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I went to the AT&T store last night and spoke with a rep. He called the insurance company spoke with them for 2 or 3 minutes then handed me the phone and I spoke with them for another 3 or 4 minutes and easy as that they are overnighting another to me for free. It ended up being much less painful than I expected.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member