Free wifi tethering

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
This is one of those cases where users of other devices really shouldn't contribute. Wireless Tether for Root Users doesn't work with the Atrix.

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Very very interesting. I was totally unsuccessful in getting Wireless Tether to work. I had no problem at all in setting up the APN, and tethering that way, but Wireless Tether for Root Users simply wouldn't work.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
This is one of those cases where users of other devices really shouldn't contribute. Wireless Tether for Root Users doesn't work with the Atrix.

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like someone just stuck foot in mouth. In the future I will be sure to ask for your permission before posting in other forums.

Link is from the Atrix forum!

Last edited:

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Ah, young “grasshopper”……….This is a case where those with less knowledge should not discount contributions from “others” as there are numerous Android users migrating from “other” phones to the Atrix (potentially myself included). A lot of what works on those “other” devices may in fact work on the Atrix. You would be a fool to not try and benefit from those of us who research and read extensively other forums and sites associated with Android devices. It’s a shame to those who are narrow-minded.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I wouldnt recommend doing this. I read something somewhere recently saying ATT was emailing and text messaging people that were doing that and telling them to stop or pay for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa