when would you use the exteranl SD card?

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
i know this sounds weird, but it looks like the captivate has 3 forms of memory, internal around 2 gigs, internal sd around 13 gigs, and then whatever external sd you put in. double twist is putting the music i sync on the 13 gigs, pics go to the internal sd, as well as most apps information. so how do i get anything to go on the external sd card? i want pics and videos taken to store there and not the internal sd card. any suggestions?

Joeybear23

May 13, 2010
Visit site
i know this sounds weird, but it looks like the captivate has 3 forms of memory, internal around 2 gigs, internal sd around 13 gigs, and then whatever external sd you put in. double twist is putting the music i sync on the 13 gigs, pics go to the internal sd, as well as most apps information. so how do i get anything to go on the external sd card? i want pics and videos taken to store there and not the internal sd card. any suggestions?

It was teh same with Blackberry Storm (which I had unlocked and put on AT&T) except you had to do a full shutdown/restart to swap in external cards.

I use the hot-swap feature with my new Captivate for the external SD card to keep stuff on that I don't want always on my phone.

I have a few MP4 movies on one 8GB card that I can put in or take out on the fly. Then I keep some work stuff (installs, executables, etc) on another card that I can take around with me also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez