Still dont understand Facebook how to open

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
When I am in Feeds and Updates, I can click on a feed that came from FaceBook and there is no way to open it into Facebook. I can reply to a post but cannot get into Facebook to read anything. Any suggestions?
Now when I click on a Tweet, I can open the Tweet to read the site that it takes me to but nothing more.

Lyanheart

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
It's just not a very elaborate widget. It gives you the updates, but as you've noticed, that's pretty much it. You might be happier downloading seperate Facebook and Twitter apps/widgets to put on the screen.

For what it's worth, I don't use ANY of the Samsung-provided widgets. They didn't survive the first day on my Captivate. There's so much better stuff available in the market.

gspeed

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
It's just not a very elaborate widget. It gives you the updates, but as you've noticed, that's pretty much it. You might be happier downloading seperate Facebook and Twitter apps/widgets to put on the screen.

For what it's worth, I don't use ANY of the Samsung-provided widgets. They didn't survive the first day on my Captivate. There's so much better stuff available in the market.

what he said.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95