bricking ur phone q

HurleyDubStar112

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
What are some ways u can do that ends up bricking ur phone one way or another? I'd like to know, so i can avoid (like downloading a crappy program u wish u hadn't)

How do u get blackscreen of death? Anyone had experience?

Wakefulpanda

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
What are some ways u can do that ends up bricking ur phone one way or another? I'd like to know, so i can avoid (like downloading a crappy program u wish u hadn't)

How do u get blackscreen of death? Anyone had experience?

It's actually fairly difficult to brick your phone these days. I'm not sure of all the ways it can be done but from what I've seen you basically have to really try hard to brick it. I didn't root my phone or mess with anything because I am content with the stock. Reading the XDA forums I have rarely seen anyone brick a phone that couldn't recover it in some way.

Coriolis3ffect

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
If you plan on changing the battery logo to the super circle battery... DO NOT install the evo black bar mod super circle right on top of it. That will completely brick it.

alias3800

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine's bricked

Mine just got stuck on the "Galaxy S" screen. I've tried everything, and apparently I didn't back it up appropriately with Titanium. My guess is that it was due to the OneClickLagFix. It had been giving me some problems as far as rebooting occasionally, and this time it doesn't get past that screen.

=/

Time to start repopulating the phone with things

Gunnyman

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Guaranteed brick (will actually damage hardware) flash a CDMA radio. This will physically burn out the GSM chips/