Assigning Contacts Ringtones With Google Voice??

CokedUpWerewolf

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I seem to be having some trouble assigning specific Ringtones to the contacts I have in my Google voice address book. I understand that typically you can go to a contact select "edit" then scroll down to a "ringtone" option and pick your desired ringtone. Yet when I try this with my google voice contacts there is no "ringtone" option to select for the contact?

Anyone else having this problem?

I know it is possible because if I use the Ringdroid app it will allow me to assign a ringtone I create to a specific contact. However, this proves to be a pain in the ars because Ringdroid requires you to chop a section of a song down into a ringtone everytime before you can assign it to a contact. Meaning, other ringtones I've already created can not be used, and if I want to use the same ringtone for multiple contacts I have to recreate it from scratch everytime.
Any solutions?
thanx

julie524

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I seem to be having some trouble assigning specific Ringtones to the contacts I have in my Google voice address book. I understand that typically you can go to a contact select "edit" then scroll down to a "ringtone" option and pick your desired ringtone. Yet when I try this with my google voice contacts there is no "ringtone" option to select for the contact?

Anyone else having this problem?

I'm having the same issue. The only numbers I can assign ringtones to are the 10 AT&T numbers that were pre-added to the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress