Phone Not Reading SIM card?

Sushovan Shakya

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,
I just bought a new phone today. It's HUAWEI Y5c and the phone is not reading my SIM card. The other phone read my SIM but not this one. The phone isn't in flight mode either.
Any solutions?
Thanks a lot.

Angie_13

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
This works for a lot of people, Take out the sim and place a piece of tape on top.
then place it back into your phone, you might need to add 2 pieces of tape..
The sim has to be tight in place.
For me however it didn't work =c

mine is doing that too, try adding tape to the sim card and place it back in..

Last edited by a moderator:

Bitteroot

Jan 5, 2018
Visit site
I turned my phone off and pulled my battery today as I was thinking about buying an extra Samsung battery for my phone. Once I did that and turned my phone on it no long connects to ATT's network at all. I think the SIM card is not being initialized but I dont know what to do to fix it. Any ideas? Thanks.

My music disappeared from my phone I think because I changed default storage to sd card where my music was, so my many photos went there. Anyway I decided to take my sd card out along with my sim card because they share the same tray to see if that would give me my music back and now my phone won't recognize either saying "no card" and is showing the missing sd card symbol... when it rain it pours! And I did reboot and remove the cards again with no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samantha1978

Feb 18, 2018
Visit site
Re my galaxy core prime Isn't reading my son at all bor my sd card plea: Phone Not Reading SIM card?

Galaxy core prime not reading my son at all its saying insert
Ppl u know ways wrong

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo