Keep Captivate and get Xoom, or get Atrix?

Visual360

Dec 9, 2010
www.visual360photography.com
Just got my captivate in December (it was a bit of a haste as I was new to Android). Anyway long story short, while the captivate is great, looks like the Atrix is the phone that I want, but of course my contract won't be up for a awhile. So, looks like I'm going to get the Atrix paying full price ($499) I believe. On the other hand, I'm also interested on getting the Xoom tablet (wi-fi $599)...

So the question is, do I keep the captivate and get the tablet instead or forget about the tablet and get the Atrix?

I have the iPad now, but ever since I switched to Android, I really liking it, hence the reason I'm wanting an Android tablet.

What do you guys think make more sense? Thanks.

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
keep captivate, install a froyo rom, buy wifi xoom and use captivate as a wireless access point for the Xoom

YoungSpade8

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Lol im in the exact same.situation as you; I.have an ipad and a captivate. I can upgrade whenever I want and im planning on upgrading to the Galaxy S 2.

I was mainly planning on getting the Atrix but the dock was overpriced, ATT tacked on the tethering, and im not really looming for another 4 inch screen.

Visual360

Dec 9, 2010
www.visual360photography.com
Lol im in the exact same.situation as you; I.have an ipad and a captivate. I can upgrade whenever I want and im planning on upgrading to the Galaxy S 2.

I was mainly planning on getting the Atrix but the dock was overpriced, ATT tacked on the tethering, and im not really looming for another 4 inch screen.

Sounds like you got it well planned out. I don't care too much about the dock on the Atrix, so doesn't bother me too much. Hopefully the Xoom wifi will come out sooner rather than later. If not, I might be too temped to just jump on the Atrix. Lol