Got my fix while I wait for AT&T

losmorob

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Stopped by the local T-mobile and the sales guy didn't bug me. Gave me some time to really check it out.
OK, I want one.
Come on, AT&T

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I also played with a T-Mobile version today. Even though it was only for a couple minutes, the phone was very, very fast. Night and day difference from the GSIII. That Exynos processor really makes a difference. Can't wait til my AT&T version arrives. :D

six8

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I want this phone but I'm worried... I'm worried cause my s3 signal was very weak. Are the radios better in the GN2?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I went by to check it out at T Mobile this morning. It was titanium gray and it is gorgeous! The GN2 feels even better in the hand than my OG GNote. The UI was buttery smooth! I would have loved to try the multi screen but it was not enabled. It just confirmed my decision and I am glad I pre ordered!

dponte

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Yep, same here...went to TMobile on the 24th. One kiosk had a fake demo...LOL. I was like where is the real phone!?! Guy told me to go upstairs to the second kiosk...really? A second one? It was like the Amazing Race because the mall was closing on me. So, the guys upstairs were cool and let me play around for a bit. He said he sold a few that day and no one could do the multi-task/window feature...he didnt seem to know how/much on that though.

My friend went to Sprint on the 25th and got his. So, confirmed no multitask/window there either. STILL, had a lot of fun testing it so far...there is SO much to learn, even if you do come from using android. But, I love the fact I have customizable options far greater than iOS would ever dare give me. Linux is a big part of my job, so that's nice and familiar :)

Also, did the 'pocket test' with my 'club' jeans...not a lot of room for error around that area, mainly bc I workout a lot, so it was a good test...no problem at all, none. It can also depend on your pocket depth, but non-baggy jeans (club-type wear) not a problem at all! Of course, 99% of the time, my pants are looser anyway and I always take out my phone when sitting...even the iPhone (where the commercials tell me that I'm an idiot who can't understand why they 'brilliantly' kept the phone small...physics...common sense...gee, thanks Apple, that clears it up for me now!).

Steverl22

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
My wife just pre-ordered one for my birthday tonight.

Yes I have a GREAT WIFE....free phone for me. Played with it a the store and really liked it.

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I stopped by wednesday in a T-Mobile store in Dallas and checked it out. Even though their network only showed 4G (HSPA+not LTE) , the video from YouTube looked great streaming. HD , nice contrast and easier to hold than the first note. The Grey will "look" smaller then the white. Ordered mine Thursday , Come ON AT&T get them in stock and ship Em!

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I also played with a T-Mobile version today. Even though it was only for a couple minutes, the phone was very, very fast. Night and day difference from the GSIII. That Exynos processor really makes a difference. Can't wait til my AT&T version arrives. :D

Lol. I didn't notice a difference at all in speed. I was hoping that it would be a lot faster, that would help me justify buying one. But sadly it didn't perform any faster than my GSIII. The sales rep showed me some functions of the S pen. Seemed redundant and cumbersome in some areas I love the size, but it really isn't a better phone than the GSIII, just bigger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Lol. I didn't notice a difference at all in speed. I was hoping that it would be a lot faster, that would help me justify buying one. But sadly it didn't perform any faster than my GSIII. The sales rep showed me some functions of the S pen. Seemed redundant and cumbersome in some areas I love the size, but it really isn't a better phone than the GSIII, just bigger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
Different strokes I guess. I have an SIII but will securing one of these beasts. It will be at off contract price, but totally worth it.