Case with kickstand

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Check out the Seidio cases man. They have kickstands built in and are also of the utmost highest quality cases I've used.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

jprowland

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I've used a Seidio case (no kickstand) on my iPhone for years and been very happy with it. I ordered a Seidio Active with kickstand for the Note 2 a couple days ago and looking forward to it. If you're concerned about thickness their Surface case is slimmer while still having a kickstand. The case I used with the iPhone was easily the slimmest hardshell case I could find so they know what they're doing in that department. While I haven't held one of the Note 2 cases in hand yet to judge, I doubt you'd be disappointed.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for decend but reasonably price case with kickstand..

Have anyone bought this yet ?

Just wondering since it is a doubled layer rubber & plastic if it will adding to much thickness to the already big phone

Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 Mesh Kick Stand Hybrid Silicone Rubber Skin Case Black | eBay

That looks slick. I saw another one on ebay that was white. If I didn't already have the OEM case I would have gotten this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
That looks slick. I saw another one on ebay that was white. If I didn't already have the OEM case I would have gotten this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

I like that case but don't really like black cases this is the one I got, the inside is a hard black plastic with a purple mesh surround with stand.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352646705818.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352646705818.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 23

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I like that case but don't really like black cases this is the one I got, the inside is a hard black plastic with a purple mesh surround with stand.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

My case is white with a light gray trim.

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

shb

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
How is the case with the kickstand.. does it add a lot of bulk compare to just plain TPU ?

how bulky is it since its a dual layer construction (plastic+rubber) case ? dont want to add anymore bulk to this already big phone

Does the rubber portion of this case attract lint ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress