Constant play store updates

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
It seems that I keep updating the same apps. Sometimes the same app updates 2-3 times. Like ill update in the morning then reboot in the middle of the day and upon boot im greeted with new updates for the same app. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sent via Tapatalk

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Many of them are not the same update. I think they are getting updated an issue are hitting and they are updating them again and sending them out, I think...

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I found that most updates either have nothing to do with my phone or added unwanted features and slow down the app. If the app is working fine, I don't update it even when it said "bugs fix" in the update note. A lot of the free apps updates introduce more ads. One of my free game used to load really fast, but now they put video ads in it and it is so slow to load now. If I see an app getting updates every week, I just turn off its automatic update.

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I found that most updates either have nothing to do with my phone or added unwanted features and slow down the app. If the app is working fine, I don't update it even when it said "bugs fix" in the update note. A lot of the free apps updates introduce more ads. One of my free game used to load really fast, but now they put video ads in it and it is so slow to load now. If I see an app getting updates every week, I just turn off its automatic update.

Where can you turn off it's automatic update? Is it in the setting within the app?