AT&T Galaxy Note 2 - 4G Lte and Wifi on at the same time (Note 2)

Danchele08

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Note for a little over a month now. About a week ago I began noticing that my mobile network data and Wifi were on interfering with each other, it seemed. Like, for instance both of them would be lit up when trying to browse the Internet and it turns out my 4G Lte was on when Wifi was connected. I ended up going over my data limit in a week because of this issue. Does anyone know what's going on? I've already turned Smart Wifi off, and checked "always" for the 'Wifi sleeping' option..... Up until last week I had no problem. I've been having to turn off my mobile network just to make sure the Wifi is what's being used....

rholdcroft99

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I just recently had my Galaxy Note 2 replaced, (att), for the very same issue. I went over my data, because the wifi was not working. It would show wifi and 4glte at the same time. If I disabled the data, then I could not get wifi even though it showed wifi on and connected.

Danchele08

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Yea it's looking like I'm gonna have to try and see if a factory reset will solve. If not, gotta get a new phone.... Ugh

Posted via Android Central App

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I called att when this happened to me. They also gave me access to monitoring app and told me to report back to them if the app gave the results I thought I was getting. They also gave me a $20 dollar credit. Might be worth it to call them. By the way my issues happened within one month of LTE turning on. It was the first time in 3 years I went over my data limit.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2